Friday, December 19, 2014

Finally Friday #14 | Happy Winter Break!

I know, I know.  It's OFFICIALLY WINTER BREAK.  And given that winter break is OFFICIALLY HERE, you could really care less about any kind of current education news because you are ON BREAK.  

Believe me, I hear ya.  In light of that, I kept this short and sweet.  Maybe a few quick reads while in the car or on a plane or in front of a fireplace with stockings all hung with care.  Possibly with some kind of spiced latte or adult beverage... Or maybe you just skip this one and catch up with me later.  No judging over here!


Washington Post

U.S. Department of Education

TED


Here are the incredible things I've been pinning:



A collection of general school ideas.

Links for tools, ideas, tricks, information and resources to help you teach.

In case you want it all and you want it delivered.  Here it is.





            

No comments:

Post a Comment