Monday, July 27, 2015

Starting to get that B2S anticipation...

I've been prepping all kinds of school stuff in anticipation of these new kiddos that will walk through my door in a month or so.  Then I came across Jamaal Charles' introduction at the Special Olympics and it made me think about meeting all my sweet students right where they are and helping them to find success.  I love that moment when a student discovers they are really good at something and they begin to gain more and more confidence.


I had so many take-aways from this short speech- celebrating students gifts/talents, kindness, classroom community, teamwork, leadership.  It was a great reminder for me as I work on all kinds of paper prep for my new year!  Take a smile and pass it on!


            

No comments:

Post a Comment