Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back to School!

Yeah, it's October.  Welcome back... I would apologize for being so behind, but school is busy.

At the beginning of the year, we put together little gifts for all the new faculty and staff in our building and gather them up for a welcome gift basket.  We don't have a huge turnover every year, so it's just a few small things.  However, this year we had seven new people, and even at $5 a gift, I'm still forking over $35 on something that is probably candy and I don't get to eat it.  I wanted something different...so I had to brainstorm.

Hand Sanitizer.  Duh!  Every teacher needs it!  Every teacher wants more of it!  Every student uses it too often!  AND it's fairly inexpensive and USEFUL.


I love a good useful (easy) gift.  




Here's the link to my TpT store (it's a freebie!) so you can pass on the cleanliness for your next gift giving occasion:


            

No comments:

Post a Comment