Sunday, October 27, 2013

You know you're a teacher when...

... you dump out your purse (pockets, teacher bag, whatever) and say "Oh, there's my comma!"


That's exactly what I did this week.  I can't tell you how long I've been looking for my other comma.  Seriously.


It's time to dust off my little corner of the internet.  Life has been busy and I've neglected this space.  I've thought about it a lot, but in some cases, the thought doesn't really count, regardless of what people say.  But I've had many really great blog posts written in my head, and many blog-worthy things happening, but sometimes being in the moment is just as fabulous as sharing that moment on the internet!

Unfortunately, my computer is not agreeing with me on the whole I-need-to-update thing, and blogger is refusing to read the pictures I've taken in the past few weeks, so my update will have to wait until I can figure it out. 


But real quick- I want to give a shout out to Music Wands, because I have a music wand in my classroom that I love.  I got it as a gift a few years ago and use it all the time.  It is unique (have you seen them before?!?) and gets the student's attention.  I ordered one for Miss M because she liked using mine, and I went ahead and got myself another one.  I signed up for the 10% off email promo and my email never came through for some reason, but I went ahead and ordered two anyway (they are only $4.95).  Then Music Wands sent me an email and said they realized I didn't get my 10% off email and couldn't use the code so they sent me ANOTHER music wand for free!  Yippee!  Now I have a cross, star, and parallelogram.  I love them!!!  Just thought I'd send some love their way since they were so sweet to follow up!  You can check them out {here} and get some birthday or holiday gifts knocked out for your teacher friends!!

I'll be back as soon as I can figure out this machine!  Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment