Saturday, May 23, 2015

News in a Nutshell #18

News here every Friday-Saturday...

Happy Saturday!  I'm just attempting to hold my own little school world together, let alone get a blog post up!  I went to the gym after school yesterday to struggle through an hour Zumba class (different instructor + I was exhausted), just to come home and find myself slowing losing all forms of energy and finally asleep on the sofa at 8:30.  Woke up at 2am...to move to the bed....to sleep until 8:30am.  SO.  That's how my end of the school year is going!

On to some news...



{Quality of Worklife Survey}
American Federation of Teachers/Badass Teachers Association
Um, so I read this entire thing and thought "wow either I am a super low stress person, just really love my job, or most of these people just hate theirs".
I guess...data with a grain of salt?  Do you agree?  Disagree?  Are you always stressed?  Totally burnt out?  Love your job like no other?  WHAT ARE YOU FEELING?

{Pearson loses Texas contract for standardized exams}
The Dallas Morning News

{Student reports of bullying fell in 2013}
Wall Street Journal

{Study: Far fewer new teachers are leaving the profession than previously thought}
Washington Post



       
Links for tools, ideas, tricks, information and resources to help you teach.

       
 In case you want it all and you want it delivered.  Here it is.





            

No comments:

Post a Comment